Welcome to Nightingale! We understand the significance of proper postnatal C-section care for both mothers and newborns. Our dedicated team of experts is committed to providing exceptional at-home care, ensuring a smooth recovery for mothers who have undergone a Cesarean section.
With a focus on personalized attention and expert guidance, we strive to make this C section care phase as comfortable as possible for you and your precious little one. Additionally, you can count on us to be your trusted companion throughout this beautiful chapter of life, providing top-notch care and support.
So, don’t hesitate; contact us now and let Nightingale be by your side, ensuring the best care for you and your newborn.
Call now and take the first step towards a nurturing and blissful post-C-section journey.
Compassionate Postnatal C-Section Care for Mothers and Newborns
At home care after delivery, is a great step to take if you feel you would like support, after major surgery, providing postnatal care for Mother and Baby. Nightingale Home Nurses have undertaken extensive education and training, with regards to post-operative complications. Aiming to reduce the risk of complications, in the care of your home.
The home care nurse plays a critical role in providing 24/7 care to the mother care after Cesarean delivery.
All our nurses are DHA licensed.
Nightingale Home Nursing Clinical Post-Operative Services /C section care include:
- Monitoring your vital signs of new mothers as part of holistic care after Cesarean delivery.
- Observing the wound site for any indications of infection.
- Observing and redressing your wound using Aseptic Non-Touch Technique.
- Observing the wound for intactness and stage of healing.
- Assess, treat, manage and monitor your pain.
- Provide measures to enhance circulation to the lower extremities such as range of motion exercises, ambulation to prevent developing a DVT.
- Access and monitor voiding and bowel habit post-operatively, including carrying out post-operative catheter care and management.
- Helping to establish a routine with your newborn baby, including assisting with night sleeps to help promote routine for mother and baby.
- Care for your newborns
Ready to Get in Touch?
Our Admin Team are here to answer your enquiry